Dimensions of the Commodore sticker on original C64

Disk drives, Monitors, SuperCPU etc.
dhscord

Dimensions of the Commodore sticker on original C64

Post by dhscord »

Excuse the odd question but I was wondering if someone could help me with the exact dimensions of the Commodore 64 sticker/badge on the top left of the original C64.

I had a question from a customer the other day asking if my C64 fridge magnet would fit in place of the C64 badge...

I don't personally have access to an original C64 so I can't check. I know my magnet is much bigger but no idea ho big to make it to fit... oh and I would not do this as a magnet as that would be BAD to have next to a computer like that.

This is the magnet

Any help would be appreciated.

eslapion

Re: Dimensions of the Commodore sticker on original C64

Post by eslapion »

The right person to ask is mrr19121970. See: http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?82 ... l-stickers
Wealth, like happiness, is never attained directly. It comes as a by-product of providing a useful service. -Harland D. Sanders
Gyro Gearloose

Post by Gyro Gearloose »

"oh and I would not do this as a magnet as that would be BAD to have next to a computer like that."

Excuse my odd question, but why would you think that? Are you using magnets made from neutron star crust material?
The price one pays for pursuing any profession, or calling, is an intimate knowledge of its ugly side.
radron5809

Post by radron5809 »

The sticker on my breadbin is 11cm by 11mm. Magnet on the C-64 shouldn't be a problem unless you get your floppy disk or cassette tape near it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic