Customised C64 3D badge

Sell your hardware and software
dhscord

Customised C64 3D badge

Post by dhscord » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:51 am

Hi all,

I am currently offering a customisable magnetic C64 badge in my Etsy Shop and I thought that people on this forum might be interested.

You can customise the text and/or the number (completely up to you).

Link to item on Etsy.

Feedback from a recent customer who purchased this customised C64 magnet below:

Twitter post
Instagram post

Note that this is larger than the badge on a C64 so you can't really use it as a like for like replacement.

๐Ÿ•น HOW TO PERSONALISE YOUR C64 BADGE ๐Ÿ•น

Create your own custom version of the Commodore 64 logo in these simple steps!

1) Choose what you want the magnet to say in the main text. Between 8-14 characters works best. Your text will be printed in lower case.

- Examples might be a name, a gamer-tag or a nickname

2) Choose whether you want to change the numbers at the end or leave them as 64. You could put the two-digit birth year of the person the magnet is for if you want!

3) Enter your chosen text and number in the "notes to seller" area during the checkout process.

4) Place your order!

๐Ÿ•น MORE INFORMATION ๐Ÿ•น

Each item is custom-designed before being 3D-printed in high-quality, eco-friendly PLA plastic, then lovingly put together by hand. During assembly two high-strength N52 neodymium rare-earth magnets are attached securely inside (one at each end).

No need to worry about the magnets falling off, being lost or chipping or scratching your fridge! And because the magnets are on the inside, it's much safer than normal fridge magnets!

๐Ÿ•น FEATURES ๐Ÿ•น

๐Ÿ‘พ Retro-inspired 3D-printed, multi-coloured 3D magnet
๐Ÿ‘พ Printed in eco-friendly PLA plastic, derived from renewable resources.
๐Ÿ‘พ Each item comes with two N52 neodymium rare-earth magnets embedded inside
๐Ÿ‘พ Each item capable of holding up to 12xA4 sheets of paper!

You get:

๐Ÿ‘พ 1 x personalised Commodore 64 magnet (H 18mm, W 180mm, D 6mm)