BB Writer 128

Looking for that illusive game?
motrucker

BB Writer 128

Post by motrucker »

I need to find this software. It's known as "The Write Stuff" from Busy Bee Software, or just BB Writer. I would prefer v1, but I'll settle for any version.

C-64, C-128, and Amiga A2000 user
mrhasty

Re: BB Writer 128

Post by mrhasty »

I think I've finally found a working copy of this program. Are you still looking for it?
motrucker

Post by motrucker »

Don't know how I missed your post, but yes I am still looking.
C-64, C-128, and Amiga A2000 user
mrhasty

Post by mrhasty »

Better late than never! I almost missed your reply because the notification from melon64 got buried in my spam folder.

I believe I have v1 of The Write Stuff 128. I also have The Illustrator 128, which is described as an "add-on" to v2, however it appears that it actually includes v2 of the The Write Stuff 128 almost entirely. I wish I had the stand-alone version, though...

I could upload these disk images somewhere where all can have access (http://commodore.software, perhaps?). Is there any reason you think I should not, like this software is still being sold or something? If so, just sent me a private message and I'll send them to you privately. It seems incredible to me that no one else has this software and has not posted it somewhere. I've searched https://cbm8bit.com/8bit/commodore/search and other ftp sites and found nothing...
mrhasty

Post by mrhasty »

For now, I've sent you a private message with links to the files.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic