JMP $FCE2
MarcWalters

Re: How to Add Local Variables to Your Functions

Post by MarcWalters »

The 6502 instruction set's spartan grace results from the CPU's underlying emphasis on fast memory access and manipulation. Unfortunately, the lack of registers and 16-bit indexing necessitates a more cumbersome and restrictive implementation of higher-level concepts such as stack frames and data structures.

I prefer absolute indexing over stack operations to access stack data. Despite the use of an index register it does allow the flexibility to optionally and randomly access data as needed, as well as allowing recursive and nested functions. But each has distinct advantages depending on the case.

dudz

Post by dudz »

so why didn't you just say that in the first place?
i expected the OP to know what he wrote, and to be curious about what the problem is, and interested in fixing it. as someone else pointed out already, its pretty obvious for any ml programmer.
satpro

Post by satpro »

Last edited by satpro on Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
dudz

Post by dudz »

if you don't care that what you write is correct, and dont even bother checking when someone notices you of that fact, you should really go back to REMOVED, they love that shit over there.

and no, nowhere did i say the entire post was shit. and the only one resorting to "snotty remarks" and personal attacks has been you so far.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic