Anything C64 related on your XMAS list?

Non related nonsense and ramblings
Melon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Anything C64 related on your XMAS list?

Post by Melon »

So with Christmas creeping up on us, do you have anything C64 related on your Santa list?

.oO( MELON64 - ONE SLiCE AiN'T ENOUGH! )Oo.
TMR

Re: Anything C64 related on your XMAS list?

Post by TMR »

Melon wrote:So with Christmas creeping up on us, do you have anything C64 related on your Santa list?
Nah, all i'm worried about from the "festive" season are some specials on telly and a big dinner. Might get some code written, though... =-)
Disclaimer: a message board post from this person shouldn't be seen as any kind of indication that a project has been started or is ongoing because as a programmer he has the attention span of... oh look, a squirrel!
bjonte

Post by bjonte »

A 64NIC+ is on mine.
merman

Post by merman »

Nothing on the list, one or two computer-related books on my Amazon wish list. Might spend some Christmas money on retro stuff though.
yaztromo

Post by yaztromo »

Nothing this year. I'm not starting my new job till January so money will be very tight till I get my first wage at the end of that month. All nice things will have to wait.

There's a UK website advertising NTSC/PAL modding for SNES consoles, which I'd love to have done eventually. Managed to mod the Megadrive myself but the SNES is a bit more involved than just soldering a few wires and a switch to the board.

And there are still many original Saturn and PS1 games I want to grab off ebay. So hopefully next Christmas I'll treat myself.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic