Gamebase for PET owners

Site news and announcements
milasoft

Gamebase for PET owners

Post by milasoft » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:29 am

I'm pleased to announce a new website online for Commodore PET enthusiasts. Gamebase PET is an online search tool to search any PET game that is known to exist. It's made usng the Gamebase v3.0 database available online. I thought that it would be beneficial to have all of the games available for download with a single click, and I hope that perhaps through search engine indexing that game authors might contact the site to submit some forgotten releases.

Currently there are 700 programs which are searchable aphabetically, by programmer, publisher or software title.

I will soon be adding the ability to deep search by year and genre. With the backend now completed I'm thinking of also adding the Vic-20 Gamebase. The C64 version of course is already well established online.

There's also an upload area for people to add their own programs (upon request).

A big thanks to CBM8Bit for hosting the game files.

Link: www.gamebasepet.tk

TMR

Re: Gamebase for PET owners

Post by TMR » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:15 am

I've been checking on and off since yesterday, but the URL doesn't appear to be working...?
Disclaimer: a message board post from this person shouldn't be seen as any kind of indication that a project has been started or is ongoing because as a programmer he has the attention span of... oh look, a squirrel!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic