When the postal service destroys your work

Non related nonsense and ramblings
eslapion

When the postal service destroys your work

Post by eslapion »

About a month ago, a gentleman purchased a PLAnkton from my eBay listing and received a near completely flattened unit.

Sure enough, he was irate but so was I because I ship single unit purchases in a DVD case to protect the content. If that's not enough then truly, the postal people have done a near intentional destructive job.

I sent this customer another unit in a slightly larger cardboard box and more protective padding inside.

This is what he received:
crushed box
crushed box
This is revolting. The box is seriously crushed. Fortunately, the content was intact, no thanks to the people who handled this package.

This goes a long way in saying how my hard work can be vandalized by careless people.

Wealth, like happiness, is never attained directly. It comes as a by-product of providing a useful service. -Harland D. Sanders
banman

Re: When the postal service destroys your work

Post by banman »

Hi eslapion,

We have the same issues here. Australia Post are diabolical.

Just a few examples. This was a very tough cardboard box. Luckily the contents were fiberglass boards so they survived. I would say the boards stopped the box from getting any smaller!
153309625.jpg
153315744.jpg
153346780.jpg

I am truly dead scared to send important stuff thru the mail.
eslapion

Re: When the postal service destroys your work

Post by eslapion »

... my sympathies!
Wealth, like happiness, is never attained directly. It comes as a by-product of providing a useful service. -Harland D. Sanders
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic