And my favourite TV show is....

Non related nonsense and ramblings
Prime

Re: And my favourite TV show is....

Post by Prime »

ajordison wrote:When do you get time to watch TV? :?
It's rare Arthur but I manage :)

Melon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Melon »

With Defiance and Falling Skies back on this should fill the hole Game of Thrones has left in my viewing schedule ;) I was a tad disappointed with the GoT season finale!
.oO( MELON64 - ONE SLiCE AiN'T ENOUGH! )Oo.
merman

Post by merman »

Currently loving the third series of Episodes (Matt LeBlanc is brilliant in it, playing a parody of himself) and the third series of Friday Night Dinner (shit on it!)
TMR

Post by TMR »

My all-time favourite is, was and probably will always be Doctor Who... and then the spin-offs Torchwood and Sarah Jane Adventures.

But i also like Castle, Warehouse 13 (currently working through again from the beginning with my beloved), QI, Have I Got News For You, Mock The Week, 80s action stuff like Knight Rider, Blue Thunder or the A-Team, Jonathan Creek (although i'd prefer if they went back to the original format, the last series and special were weak), IT Crowd, Red Dwarf, Spaced, Power Rangers (all flavours, but Dino Thunder is my favourite), TNA wrestling, Black Books, The Powerpuff Girls (great way to get odd stares; go to see the Powerpuff Girls film at the cinema but don't take a child in...), Sherlock, The Magic Roundabout (Eric Thompson version, of course), Strictly Come Dancing (Dancing With The Stars in other territories)... and i'm probably forgetting loads more.
Disclaimer: a message board post from this person shouldn't be seen as any kind of indication that a project has been started or is ongoing because as a programmer he has the attention span of... oh look, a squirrel!
motrucker

Post by motrucker »

TMR wrote:My all-time favourite is, was and probably will always be Doctor Who... and then the spin-offs Torchwood and Sarah Jane Adventures.

But i also like Castle, Warehouse 13 (currently working through again from the beginning with my beloved), QI, Have I Got News For You, Mock The Week, 80s action stuff like Knight Rider, Blue Thunder or the A-Team, Jonathan Creek (although i'd prefer if they went back to the original format, the last series and special were weak), IT Crowd, Red Dwarf, Spaced, Power Rangers (all flavours, but Dino Thunder is my favourite), TNA wrestling, Black Books, The Powerpuff Girls (great way to get odd stares; go to see the Powerpuff Girls film at the cinema but don't take a child in...), Sherlock, The Magic Roundabout (Eric Thompson version, of course), Strictly Come Dancing (Dancing With The Stars in other territories)... and i'm probably forgetting loads more.
We get Dr.Who on the BBC America network. I rarely miss a show. I've watched it on & off for years! I also enjoy "What's in the barn", "Wheeler Dealers", and "Car Crazy" on the Velocity network. I also watch "Mysteries at the Museum" and "Ghost Adventures" on the Travel Network. Other than these, I tend to watch old movies on TCM network. Good stuff.
C-64, C-128, and Amiga A2000 user
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic