Got some Feedback?

Melon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Got some Feedback?

Post by Melon »

I've moved the posts from the old thread to here that relate to Melon64/Feedback rather than confuse anyone with the previous "Down again" topic ;)

.oO( MELON64 - ONE SLiCE AiN'T ENOUGH! )Oo.
yaztromo

Re: Down again.

Post by yaztromo »

Melon wrote:Not a problem yaz, I doubt you noticed but I've been testing this thread most of this evening. Hopefully the issue is fully resolved.
I saw it earlier, but was going "Huh, but there's no post here." then the second time it clicked :). Also been sat at the computer all evening messing with code, except it's Java and I wish it wasn't!
eslapion

Post by eslapion »

No post here huh?

It means everything works fine. People only think of posting when there is a problem.

Gotta post to say thank you for your efforts Melon! Nice forum, friendly place! Keep up the good work!

:geek:
Wealth, like happiness, is never attained directly. It comes as a by-product of providing a useful service. -Harland D. Sanders
eslapion

Post by eslapion »

I got a bunch of posts with typos but I can't edit them!!
Wealth, like happiness, is never attained directly. It comes as a by-product of providing a useful service. -Harland D. Sanders
Melon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Melon »

hey eslapion, there's a time limit on editing posts. this was put in place when some kiddies decided to edit all there posts to a simple "?".
eslapion

Post by eslapion »

Melon wrote:hey eslapion, there's a time limit on editing posts. this was put in place when some kiddies decided to edit all there posts to a simple "?".
I agree with the idea but I wasn't able to edit some posts only a few minutes after posting.

People who edit their posts to a "?" should get banned...IMHO.
eslapion

Post by eslapion »

@melon
I am a very clumsy typist. Seeing all the posts I sent and all the typos I made without the ability to correct them feels like an itch I cannot scratch.

Then again, I've always been grossly overzealous with details... perhaps forcing me to accept perfection does not exist might contribute to inject some sanity into my humble existence. :geek:
yaztromo

Post by yaztromo »

I like it because it prevents post editing long after a post is made. Something I really hate about REMOVED because messes up the readability of old threads.
zap

Post by zap »

Can you make the period before the post is locked longer ?

I find it annoying when i see i have made a error in a post and can't fix it. How long is it now a few minutes?

Shane.
C= 8bit search, simply finds files fast.
http://cbm8bit.com/search
Melon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Melon »

The current setting is 30 minutes for both post deletion and editing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic