sPLAff- the Super PLA Fast Load fixer!

Moderator: eslapion

eslapion

sPLAff- the Super PLA Fast Load fixer!

Post by eslapion »

Since so many people are stuck with the SuperPLA V2 or V3 which doesn't work correctly with Fast Load because of the absence of hysteresis on inputs of the Mach210, I thought it would be a good idea to help these people.

This little board is not only going to make the SuperPLA compatible with Fast Load, it will alos increase the CASRAM latency by about 20ns thereby making SuperPLA compatible with older boards 326298 and KU-14194.
sPLAff top
sPLAff top
This way, SuperPLA users can enjoy the same level of compatibility as PLAnkton and PLAkate users. sPLAff is only 7$US

However since SuperPLA uses a lot more power than PLAnkton and PLAkate, there is no possible correction for this specific issue.

Wealth, like happiness, is never attained directly. It comes as a by-product of providing a useful service. -Harland D. Sanders
Borat

Re: sPLAff- the Super PLA Fast Load fixer!

Post by Borat »

How do I go about getting one of these boards in EU?
eslapion

Post by eslapion »

Borat wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:52 am How do I go about getting one of these boards in EU?
PM me!
Wealth, like happiness, is never attained directly. It comes as a by-product of providing a useful service. -Harland D. Sanders
radron5809

Post by radron5809 »

If I get a C64 Reloaded MK2 board, will that have the problematic super pla on it? If so, I can add sPLAFF board to fix issues or just replace with PLAnkton?
eslapion

Post by eslapion »

radron5809 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:28 pm If I get a C64 Reloaded MK2 board, will that have the problematic super pla on it? If so, I can add sPLAFF board to fix issues or just replace with PLAnkton?
I don't know much about the C64r MK2 but it looks very different from a normal C64. All the electronics and glue logic appears to have been integrated in a single large logic IC. No more PLA, 74LS or 4066.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic